- This IELTS preparation course is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their English reading skills in preparation for the IELTS Reading test. It might also be useful for IELTS teachers. There are no formal entry requirements.
This course will give you a complete guide to everything you need to know as you prepare for the IELTS test.
This course focuses on the reading test. You’ll explore the format of the test and the kinds of text you need to read, and develop learning strategies to help you tackle the different task types, from multiple choice to true, false, and not given.
You’ll also look at general reading strategies that will help you cope with the kind of complex texts on unfamiliar topics that you’ll meet in your IELTS studies.
- The format of the IELTS Reading test
- All of the task types you’ll meet in the test
- Strategies to improve your reading comprehension
- Dealing with unfamiliar vocabulary
- Time management
- What to expect on test day
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
Explore the IELTS Reading test format and learn about the different kinds of text you need to read
Develop learning strategies to help you tackle the different task types, from multiple choice to true, false, and not given
Apply techniques that will help you cope with the kind of complex texts on unfamiliar topics that you’ll meet in your IELTS studies
Develop confidence, learn how to improve your test performance and feel fully prepared on test day
- Lesson 1- IELTS General Reading Overview
- Lesson 2-IELTS Paper-Based Test(PBT) VS IELTS Computer-Based Test(CBT)
- Lesson 3-General IELTS Reading Test
- Lesson 4- Academic IELTS Reading Test
- Lesson 5- IELTS Reading Tips – How to Answer the 11 Reading Question Types
- Lesson 6- How Trends Help You Prepare for the IELTS Reading Test
- Lesson 7- IELTS Reading Tips – How to Improve your Reading Band Score
- Lesson 8- THREE Hot IELTS Reading Strategies
- Lesson 9
- Lesson 10- Free IELTS Reading Sample PDF Downloads With Answers
- Quiz 1