LESSON 1- WHAT IS IELTS WRITING TASK 1(ACADEMIC MODULES)
Kindly watch the above video for the video Lesson 1.
WHAT IS IELTS WRITING TASK 1(ACADEMIC MODULES)
IELTS WRITING TASK 1
Candidates for both Academic and General will writing the Writing task 1.
You need to know that the Writing Task 1 is quite different for both Academic and the General.
HOW IS IELTS General Training Different From Academic Writing ?
Now, I am going to discuss the major difference between the Academic and General Writing Task 1.
The major difference is that the General Module will write a letter while the Academic module will write a report.
ACADEMIC MODULE WILL WRITE A REPORT
1. Candidates are required to analyse a graph, chart, table, map or diagram.
2. They will need to highlight the key features and present the data or information based the features.
3. Here, candidates must write over 150 words in total..
4. They are required to spend 20 minutes on this task.
WHAT ALL CANDIDATES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IELTS WRITING TASK 1
1. You are required to spend 20 minutes on this task
2. Here, candidates must write over 150 words in total.
3. Please note that this task only worth 33% of your total writing marks.
4. The examiners will mark you on:
1. Task Achievement (TA) (25%)
2. Coherence & Cohesion (CC) (25%)
3. Vocabulary (25%)
4. Grammar (25%)
5. Please note that all words in your report or letter will be counted, and please note that all numbers count as one word.
Types of Charts in Academic Writing Task 1